It’s easier than ever to provide support in the aftermath of disasters, and focus on what really matters—the people in need. GO2AID is designed for behavioral health professionals and provides access to evidenced-based mental health and substance use information, tools, and resources for use in the field.
- Search for and review key materials to ensure you are providing the best support possible.
- Locate nearby mental health and substance use treatment facilities.
- Access pre-downloaded resources and information when Internet connectivity is limited.
- Share information easily with colleagues and survivors via email and text.
- It’s free. It was developed using your tax dolllars!
Please email [email protected]
with any questions or comments about the app.
Note: This app is a free resource provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and was funded by Federal resources.