HP 41 emulator, tablet edition
Best with a 7" tablet at 1024x600, better at 1280x800
Don't forget to get the manual (pdf file) at http://sites.google.com/site/olivier2smet2/home/go41cx
On Android 4.4 device, import/export directory is now /Android/data/o2s.emul.hp41cxt/files/... instead of /go41cxt/...
On S5 devices, long press the right hardware button to get the menu.
- import bug from kitkat corrected
Same characteristics as go41cx plus:
- landscape only mode, printer, 'barcode keypad', calculator
- special barcode keypad, can be defined as you wish from menus
- keypad maps can be saved and edited in ascii so any barcode can be used
- don't forget to load Printer and Wand modules to have whole features
- now with debug mode (use 'look' in menu)
- left handed compatible (use 'look' in menu)
- 'long press' in debug window switch back and forth 'synthetic' registers display
- scroll in debug window to see all registers
Get the manual at http://sites.google.com/site/olivier2smet2/go41cxt
Avoid checking 'force gpu rendering' in developer option in android 4.x prefs, this leads to graphic problems.
For smaller screen, use go41cx !
- new skin
- immersive mode support for kit kat (far right part of lcd is a toggle for menu bar)
- new haptic setting