Goalist is a tool for:
- day planning
- goal setting & monitoring
- time tracking
Define your personal values, set goals and link them to tasks organized into groups.
Just add tasks to the schedule, set their durations and order, and the software will take care of scheduling alarms for them.
If you finish any task early or late, the app automatically reschedules all reminders and, if needed, makes adjustments to other tasks' durations to perfectly fit the schedule into 24 hours.
- "Time to start" notifications automatically scheduled and rescheduled on plan changes
- Statistics by category, value, goal, project/group, task and flexible tracking tags inherited down the entire hierarchy
- Goal tracking with charts showing change over time
- Separate notification sounds for each task
- Separate notes for each element
This schedule maker can help you organize your life if you use it as a daily planner and personal organizer.
Please report issues and bugs on our Google Group or by email.
Brief history - why Goalist?
Following the advice of self development gurus, like Tony Robbins and Brian Tracy, we decided to commit heavily to planning our days ahead and only acting from a list. Initially we did it on paper, but the problem was that we had to remember to check the paper often in order to switch between tasks on time or even take regular breaks.
It was hard to execute. So we started to set up reminders using free daily planners available. But if any task took longer or shorter than planned, we had to reschedule all the notifications, which was cumbersome. We needed to automate the rescheduling of alarms in case of any changes to the plan to stay flexible. That's how Goalist started.
- Added "Search & Add" function to simplify adding tasks to the day list. Now it's not necessary to go through Value/Goal/Project steps to find a task. Just start typing any word(s) from the task name and tap on a suggestion from the list to add the task to the schedule.