Goalist is an excellent tool with its own, specific approach to:
- day planning
- goal setting & monitoring
- time tracking
Define your personal values, set goals and link them to tasks organized into groups.
Just add tasks to the schedule, set their durations and order, and the software will take care of scheduling alarms for them.
If you finish any task early or late, the app automatically reschedules all reminders and, if needed, makes adjustments to other tasks' durations to perfectly fit the schedule into 24 hours.
- Flexible, easy to adjust to-do/task list and alarm scheduler
- "Time to start" notifications automatically scheduled and rescheduled on plan changes
- Statistics by category, value, goal, project/group, task and flexible tracking tags inherited down the entire hierarchy
- Goal monitoring with graphs showing change over time
- Separate notification sounds for each task
- Separate notes for each element
This schedule maker can help you organize your life if you use it as a daily planner and personal organizer.
Help/FAQ available: http://bit.ly/1AiFkT6
Brief history - why Goalist?
Following the advice of self development gurus, like Tony Robbins and Brian Tracy, we decided to commit heavily to planning our days ahead and only acting from a list. Initially we did it on paper, but the problem was that we had to remember to check the paper often in order to switch between tasks on time or even take regular breaks.
It was hard to execute. So we started to set up reminders using free daily planners available. But if any task took longer or shorter than planned, we had to reschedule all the notifications, which was cumbersome. We needed to automate the rescheduling of alarms in case of any changes to the plan to stay flexible. That's how Goalist started.
Gorgeous Color Schemes, Task Sets & a ton of other goodies!
FIXED: switching between categories didn't work correctly.