goHenry’s Android app makes it even easier and more convenient for parents to manage their children’s pocket money and allowances and for children to earn, save and spend responsibly. Enjoy all the great benefits and features of your goHenry account in our Android app.
For parents you can:
- Set weekly pocket money transfers and make one-off money transfers instantly to your children
- Set spending rules and limits for your children
- Set tasks to help your children earn extra
- Receive instant notification of your child’s spending activity
- View recent transactions in real time
- Top up your parent account from within the app
- Block the goHenry card if lost or mislaid
- Refer friends and earn extra pocket money
For children you can:
- Check your balance in real time and how much you have available to spend
- Receive instant notifications on spends
- Manage your tasks to earn extra
- View your recent transactions in real time
- Check your limits
- Block your goHenry card if you lose or mislay it
What is goHenry?
We’ve reimagined what a bank account is for young people.
goHenry empowers children and teenagers ages 8 - 18 to earn, save and spend responsibly and makes managing pocket money super-easy for parents. Once you’ve set your automatic pocket money transfers and spending rules, you can sit back and relax knowing your children will learn about money the best way they can - by managing it themselves.
They’ll soon grow in confidence; quickly becoming responsible savers and spenders – and they’ll love the independence and money skills goHenry brings.
How it works?
goHenry’s simple. There’s an online account for you, and a linked account for each of your children, all managed through beautiful mobile and web applications with special features that help your children learn good money habits and make life easy for you.
Each child gets their own goHenry card. But don't worry; it’s not a credit or debit card, it’s a Pre-Paid Visa Card with spending rules and limits you set. And because only the money on the card can be spent, there’s no danger of debt or overdraft.
If you don’t have a goHenry account and would like to join, or just want to know more, visit us at gohenry.co.uk. You can open an account within minutes.
What Parents Say?
“I find this a fabulous tool for creating a fair system for children and parents alike for giving out pocket money, keeping an eye on it and helping them to understand money”
Jess age 46, Surrey, 4 children
“I have found this an excellent way to talk to my 10 year old daughter about money, and I feel she is much more knowledgeable than when we started.” Nadine age 38, Yorkshire, 2 children
“goHenry is a great.. It is easy to navigate, simple to understand and very user friendly” Jacinta age 39, Greater London, 3 children
©2011-2013 goHenry Ltd. All rights reserved.
The goHenry Card is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Visa Europe. IDT Financial Services Limited is a regulated bank, licensed by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. Registered Office: 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar. Registered No. 95716.
All communications should be sent to goHenry Ltd. 9 Angel Courtyard, High Street, Lymington, SO419AP.
- New child spending page
- User Interface improvements
- Relevant information added in login page
- Ability to login with Pin number as well as password
- Few bug fixes