GOINGS ON is a guide to the best of New York City’s cultural life, from the editors of The New Yorker.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
• Events: Browse listings by category—movies, art, night life, theatre, dance, classical music, readings—and see our critics’ and editors’ recommendations.
• Restaurant and bar reviews from the magazine.
• Excursions: New Yorker writers share some of their favorite places in the city.
• Audio tours: Emily Nussbaum guides you through favorite Brooklyn’s TV locations; Alex Ross leads a magical mystery tour of the Upper West Side’s music history; Calvin Trillin eats in and around Chinatown.
• @GOINGSON: Our best ideas on what to do tonight and every night, via Twitter.
• My Favorites: Save event listings and recommendations to your own favorites file.
• Nearby: An interactive map with events and restaurants in the neighborhood.
• Share listings and recommendations with your friends via e-mail and social media.
• Save events to your phone's calendar.
ABOUT THE NEW YORKER
The New Yorker offers a signature mix of reporting and commentary on politics, international affairs, and the arts, along with fiction, poetry, humor, and cartoons. Founded in 1925, The New Yorker has set the standard for cultural coverage, and has received more National Magazine Awards than any other magazine.
• Visual and functional redesign
• Weekly featured events
• New excursions and audio tours