* It includes over 50 customised app icons - and counting (to replace icons - long press any icon - replace - themes icon - choose your icon)
* 2 choices of wallpaper - 4x4 home icon grid and a 5x5 home icon grid. (Menu - Wallpaper - Go Wallpaper)Change your icon grid accordingly as descriibed further on.
* Space for widgets without breaking the theme
There are a few things you must do to make it look like the screenshots. Don't worry, it won't take too long to set up and will be well worth it. They are...
* Set your home screen to the 5x5 icon grid setup. (Menu - Preferences - Screen Settings - Grid Size - 5X5 or 4x4)Depending which wallpaper you have chosen.
* Also- In Preferences - Screen Settings - Wallpaper Mode - select "vertical screen mode") this will stop the wallpaper sliding around so your snacks fit in perfectly
* Lastly, You should set your app drawer to 5X5 icon grid for the best results. (Menu - Preferences - App Drawer Settings - Grid Size)
If you like this theme, you should get a load of my others also available in the market - just search for mindseed.
That's it... I hope you enjoy using it - drop me a line if there is anything you have problems with, I reply to all my emails as instantly as possible.
Please rate this theme if you like it. Send me suggestions, I appreciate any input.
Oh yeah! The widgets in the screenshots are:
* "Digital Clock Widget" by Maize, free in the market (fits in real nice with the vending machine - resize the widget to suit you.
* The fantastic GoDevTeam created the Taskmanager 1x1 Widget
* Both available for free on the market
and just to re-iterate...
To Install this Theme YOU MUST have the excellent GoLauncher Ex home replacement application which can be found in the Google Android Market.
For a full screen no status bar home screen (or GOLocker screen) to give the theme maximum real estate - from home screen - Press Menu - Preferences - Screen Settings - Untick "Status Bar" - then to make it appear with swipes whenever you need it -
From Home screen - Menu - Preferences - Gesture Settings - You can set the up and down swipe to "Enable/ Disable Status Bar" - unless you use this feature for other purposes of course. This also works in hiding the status bar with GOLocker.
Contact Me using any of the below means. I'd be happy to hear from you. I can't reply to comments in the market.
Email: [email protected]
V1.8 More Icons added, theme additions
V1.7 Image Optimisation
V1.6 Initial Release