This service is available to all members enrolled in Golden 1 Online℠. With Golden 1's Mobile app, you can use your Android™ device to easily and securely:
- Check your balances
- Deposit checks
- Pay your bills
- Pay other people using Popmoney® personal payment service
- Transfer funds
- Find nearby Golden 1 ATM or branch locations
It's easy, fast, and convenient. Get started by enrolling and downloading our Mobile app today. Sign on to the Mobile app using the same credentials you use to access Golden 1 Online.
To enroll in Mobile Deposit, sign on to the Golden 1 Mobile app, select "Deposits," then follow the prompts.
To enroll in Bill Payment and Popmoney, sign on to Golden 1 Online, select "Payments," then follow the prompts.
We continually listen to your feedback to help us search for ways to improve our Mobile app. Although we don’t have exact timeframes for implementation, we wanted to tell you about a few enhancements that we’re working on:
- Redesigning the Mobile app for a better experience
- Improving the ability to read checks in Mobile Deposit
- Adding the ability to set up Email and Text Alerts, as well as Push Notifications
If you would like to send us your feedback or need technical support, please email us at: [email protected]
To use our Mobile app, your device must meet the following requirements:
- Android 2.1 or later
- Camera (to deposit checks)
© 2014 Golden 1 Credit Union. Federally insured by NCUA.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Cash Edge, a division of Fiserv, Inc.
We've made some changes to the Golden 1 Mobile app:
- Enroll in Mobile Deposit from the "Deposits" tab
- Access Pending Transfers from the "Pay & Transfer" and "History" screens
- View, cancel, and modify Pending Payments from the "History" screen
- "Remember Me" option on the sign-on screen will default to OFF
- Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
Please install the latest update to continue using our Mobile app service.