Book golf course tee times, hot deals for green fees, scoring and game analysis
Booking the perfect tee time 24/7 at more than 6,000 golf courses and golf resorts in the U.S. and internationally is now even easier with the new-and-improved, free GolfNow mobile app. Plus, gain access to all new GPS tracking, score keeping, game analysis and statistics features with an annual premium app membership.
APP FEATURES INCLUDE:
▪ Book golf rounds 24/7 at more than 6,000 courses and resorts worldwide
▪ Easily search Hot Deals near you for incredible savings on green fees
▪ Enhanced search capabilities let golfers find tee times near cities, landmarks and more
▪ Accurate distance yardages with GPS tracking at over 30,000 courses
▪ Scoring for your foursome with several game play formats
▪ In-depth, post-round statistics to analyze and improve your game
▪ No calling or waiting - course tee times available instantly anytime, anywhere
▪ Reservations count toward GolfNow Rewards status
▪ Use your device GPS or search by area to quickly find and play a course near home or on the road
▪ Save your credit card info for easy, convenient and secure green fees booking at the tap of a finger
▪ Get directions to the golf course near you using the GolfNow Map View
PREMIUM ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP:
▪ $29.99 annual subscription
▪ Receive $20 off any Hot Deals tee time green fees with premium membership
▪ Get accurate yardages for more than 30,000 courses and resorts with NEW GPS tracking
▪ See in-depth statistics and post-round analysis to help you improve your game over time
▪ Score keeping on the course for your foursome with several game play formats
▪ Android Wear on-course GPS and Scoring (Beta)
▪ Plus, more great perks for premium app members on the way
This application is not optimized for Android tablets.
ANDROID WEAR BETA
View distances and score your round without using your phone!
Simply start a new round on your phone and you will be notified on your watch that the round is in progress.
• Swipe up / down to advance to next / prev hole.
• Swipe left / right to see more distance info.
• Tap the scoring pencil to enter your score.
• Tap the scorecard icon to view your scorecard.
NOTE: This is a BETA release. Please direct all questions, suggestions, and comments to: