This is a logical game for two players. The rules are similar to popular games such as Gomoku, Connect 4, Tic-Tac-Toe or 4-in-a-row but in three dimensions. The players take turns by placing stones of distinct colors onto the playing board. The playing area consists of 16 poles, spaced in a square. On each pole, at most four stones can be placed.
The player wins, if he or she manages to place four stones of his color in a row. This row can be oriented in arbitrary direction - this means vertically or horizontally or diagonally.
Can you beat our AI?
- entertaining logical game
- several difficulty settings
- playable for two players on single device
- playing with AI
- beautiful 3D graphics with dynamic shadows
- this is BETA release. More features are coming soon. Please, send us Your critics and comments or feature requests to [email protected]
- Android 2.2 compatibility is back!