Google Japanese Input, optimized for Android devices. Featuring a rich and relevant vocabulary set and convenient conversion capability to increase the efficiency of Japanese Input.
- Rich and relevant vocabulary set. We have extracted all the right words from our desktop version to cover all the mobile use case: from writing an email to looking up a map and writing something on your favorite social network site and so on.
-- Places: [東京都中央卸売市場] [秋葉原ラジオ会館] [立山黒部アルペンルート]
-- Celebrity : [徳川光圀] [織田信秀]
-- Foreign words : [Android（あんどろいど）] [Bistro（びすとろ）] [Trattoria（とらっとりあ）]
- Neat features. Take advantage of unique handy features such as:
-- 「きょう」to get today's date or「いま」to get the current time.
-- Just type「1203」and get suggestions like [12月3日（日付）] or [12:03（時刻）]
-- Smart suffixes: after typing a number, you will get the right suffix. Some examples: [12 → 月、時] [100 → 円、万] [246 → 号、沿い]
- Android 2.1 or later.
- All the Google Japanese Input product, including this Android version, can be used without any active network connection.
- (Android 4.1+) Enabled Unicode Emoji in symbol input view.
- User dictionary export feature.
- (Android 4.0+) Voice input.
- Design change of keys which accept long-press.
- Replace ‘,’ key on QWERTY keyboard with ‘/’ (when inputting URL) and ‘@’ (when inputting mail address).
- (Android 4.0+) Accessibility service support (e.g., TalkBack).