Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, and gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel to watch the best GoPro videos from across the globe. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Preview shots and play back content. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
• Bug fixes, especially around camera connectivity.
• Improved camera pairing process. With step-by-step videos that make it easier to connect your GoPro to the App.
• Improved camera management allows you to see all the cameras you’ve connected to previously.
• New support screen lets you contact support directly or view helpful articles.
• HERO+ LCD support.