Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel, and makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your Android phone or tablet. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Preview shots and play back content, then share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
Support for upcoming software update for HERO4 cameras:
HERO4 Black & Silver
• Time Lapse video: Time Lapse as a video with no post-production
• 30/6 burst photo: For longer, fast-action activities
• Auto rotate: Adjusts capture orientation when camera is upside down.
• 720p240 fps video: Liquid smooth slow-mo
• 2.7K60 fps video: Cinematic resolution at 60 fps
• HiLight Tags: Mark key moments during recording
• Fix freezing of live preview stream