GP App is a useful mobile application for the prepaid and postpaid customers of Grameenphone (GP) which helps you to check prepaid balance or postpaid bill status, data volume and expiry date of internet packages, and many more.
GP App makes it easy to:
- Check status of current prepaid package and migration
- View, add, or change FnF numbers
- Check STAR status
- Balance Transfer
- Activate/deactivate Internet packages
- Activate/deactivate Missed Call Alerts
- Activate/deactivate different Value Added Services
- Download wallpapers, ringtones, and mobile applications
Terms of Service:
By using the application you agree to the following terms and conditions as provided by Grameenphone:
1. This application is free to download and use but data charge will incur to download and use it to manage your services as per your subscribed data plan.
2. There are no subscription fees to use this application, however you’ll be charged as per regular tariff for the services you’ll opt-in using this application.
3. If you use this application, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your phone. Furthermore, shall be responsible for any and all activities that occur using this application. GP shall assume that any person using the application is either you or someone authorized to act on behalf of you. GP shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using this application either with or without your knowledge. However, you shall be held liable for losses incurred by GP or another party due to someone else using this application from your phone.
5. Grameenphone can add, remove or modify the terms and conditions as and when required.
International roaming support