GPS Air Navigator is an application for VFR Air Navigation (Air Nav).
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/gpsairnavigator!
IMPORTANT: the new Android permissions requested when install or update the app (Send_SMS and Receive_SMS) are needed for the new MAYDAY feature. These options of send and/or receive SMS inside the app are entirely controlled by the user in the app Settings.
• real-time GPS moving map
• graphical visualization of country air space (experimental)
• database with more than 56.000 system waypoints
• create and manage your own user waypoints
• create and manage your routes and legs
• MAYDAY button: send an automatic SMS with current location (only in devices that support this feature) and activation of a route to the nearest waypoint
• show real-time flight tracks
• save flight tracks to GPX file for offline processing (visualize in specific apps or inside the GPS Air Navigator)
• export screenshots of your flights (for example to share on Fabebook)
• only one licence needed for all your Android devices
After install, you can try the app with the following limitations:
• you can save only two user waypoints;
• the app closes after 7 minutes of usage.
If you like GPS Air Navigator, you can buy a licence (9,99 EUR) using the button Buy inside the app, to use it without limitations.
Enjoy GPS Air Navigator!
Show received SMS on the main app screen;
User Waypoints: show over the map the name defined by the user;
When moving, display of the current position relative to the next WP on the main screen;
Map scale with larger size;
New compass image;
Withdrawal the limitation of return to zoom 1:500.000 when you move the map;
Black line that always points to the horizon in front of the airplane;
App also available in Spanish;
Bearing and Track in 3 digit format.