Personal GPS is a supplement to Google Maps with additional features. The key features include
• Save an address from Google Map to the application which can then be used for navigation or directions from the current location
• Save Favorite addresses. Favorites will be displayed in the home screen
• Add multiple address
• Edit Address
• Multicity navigation provides directions from your address book .
• Navigation options include Car, Bike, Public transportation and Walk
• Supports different view options for map including show/hide traffic.
Note: Some of the navigation functions may not work in remote locations due to limitations in Google map.
Thanks to my best friend Anesh for the suggestions.
1. Add Google Map search functionality in front page. You can search based on your location too.
2. Save and Search an address from 'Add' Screen with the new button.
3. Removed header to increase more space to the application.
4. City, State, Country and Zip are not mandatory for Saving the address.
5. New controls in Settings.