Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ascendapps
AASpeedometer is an advanced speedometer application that uses the mobile device's built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum, and average speed, as well as your direction, total distance, time traveled, and much more. Keep track of your location and speed simultaneously while driving, running, or biking with our innovative multi-view display.
Improved Accuracy* - A GPS-based speedometer often exceeds the accuracy of a car speedometer.
Multiple Views - Choose from five (seven for the plus version) different skins including our featured Compass view.
HUD Mode - Mirror the display to see your speed reflected on your windshield when you place your phone on your car's dashboard
Speed & Distance Updates - Hear your current speed and/or driving distance.
Speed Alerts - Set up to three alerts that will notify you when you go over a preset speed.
Detailed Route & Statistics Summary Reports - Record your traveled route and speed at any given point.
Unit Systems - Displays in kilometers, miles, or nautical miles.
Acceleration Test - Supports zero to sixty mph and zero to quarter mile time tests.
Save Your Location - Save and find your way back to your current location at a stop or on the go (plus-version only; two weeks trial for the free version).
Google Navigation with Speed Display - Check your speed while using Google navigation.
Import & Export Data. - Save to or load your data from an SD card.
GPX Track Export - Export your saved routes through e-mail.
* Accuracy may depend on mobile device hardware , weather conditions, obstructions, and the visibility of satellites.
This version does NOT show ads.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at [email protected]
- Bug fix.
- Improved speed display on Google navigation. You can drag it to change the position and size
- Added option in Settings to display speed and distance as whole numbers without decimal places.
- Added option in Settings to change background color.
- Minor UI change.
- Removed the voice alert that GPS is on.
- Added HUD mode to map view.
- You can swipe the screen horizontally to change speedometer view.
- Made the arrow on the map larger.