GPSInfo for Android is an application for using GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS Receivers on your Android device. This application is compatible with the following GlolbalSat Bluetooth GPS receivers:
How to use:
1) Pair your GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS Receiver to you phone, first. (pairing code: 0000).
2) Enable "Allow mock locations" on your device by going to Settings > Applications > Development > turn on "Allow mock locations".
3) Open GPSInfo App.
4) Tap on "Choose Bluetooth GPS", and select the GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS receiver (listed as "BT-GPS-XXXXX").
5) Select whether you want "Bluetooth GPS to use a new location provider" or "Bluetooth GPS to replace internal GPS".
6) Tap on "Start/Stop GPS".
7) You should then be able to see the GPS data by tapping on "NMEA Data" and "GPS Data".
If you want to record the NMEA log, check the box "Enable/Disable NMEA log". The NMEA Log will be record in "/sdcard/nmea".
1.Fixed some text mistake.
2.Add GPS Fix Status to the GPS Data page.