GpsTrip is a simple GPS odometer measure km / Miles:
- There are two measure, one measure Total and another measure Partial.
- Information coordinates on Decimal, Degrees Minutes, Degrees Minutes and Seconds, UTM and MGRS.
- Information on Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Speed, Altitude, Heading, Sum of ascents, descents of Sum, Average Speed Partial, Time, Chronometerm, Timer, Number of Note.
- Save Track and Waypoint in GPX or KML format.
- Measure in Kilometers or Miles.
Language English, Italian, Spanish, French , Portuguese and German
It's a rally computer application type "Terra-trip", also widely used in off road 4x4 with roadbook and rally regularidad, TSD
The higher value is the measure Partial, below the Total,
4 boxes are configurable with lots of extras (time, stopwatch, speed altitude, etc.), the 2 fields above the RESET are the GPS coordinates.
When you tap the Screen, increases the "Number of Notes" and resets the counter Partial.
- Full Version and FREE, no SPAM or Advertising
Fixed bug with Samsung S4, added Menu Button
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French and German
Parameters in EXTRA: Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Speed, Altitude, Heading, Total climb, Total descent, Average Speed Partial, Time, Chonometer, Note Number
Coordinates: Decimal, Degrees and minutes, UTM, and MGRS.
Changing the configuration menu