Pull out your Android whenever you get a graded assignment back and let the app calculate the lowest grade you need on EACH remaining assignment to reach your target score!
So let's say you didn't do that great on your last exam. You know from your syllabus that you have two exams, three quizzes, and five homework assignments left. The problem is that exams are worth 70% of your grade, quizzes are worth 20%, and homework is worth 10%. Can you still make that A at the end of the semester?
I have created this little calculator in hopes that it will be useful for students like me. This app will ALWAYS be free and I strongly value any community input in improving it. If you would like to see features, have trouble, or have anything at all to say about this, please provide feedback... I'll listen!
- Grade tracker: Saves multiple classes.
- Supports weighted average calculation.
- Supports classes with summed point grading schemes.
- Allows grading schemes to be saved as templates. (Template files are saved to SD card and can be given to friends.)
- Templates can be edited as text files for quick corrections.
Version 2.0 features a complete UI overhaul and support for newer devices! Special thanks to Leah Alfonso, Tom Paik, Brandon Tomlison, Will Toohey, and Linh Trieu for helping make this happen.
- All graphics have been redesigned and optimized for newer, higher resolution devices
- In-app tutorials
- New engineering course category
- Templates can be managed and previewed from home screen
- Groups can be collapsed
- Point classes can specify target scores as either a percent or points