('Kid Home' App must be installed first)
Grandpa App is for the use of Grandparents. It links up the ‘Grandparent’ to the ‘Kid’ and ‘Parent’ Users of ‘KnP App’.
By using this App, Grandparents will be able to:
1) Chat with the Kid and Parent.
2) View, in the first instance, the latest ‘Growing Up Scrapbook’ of their Grand Children prepared by Parent.
3) Have the latest 10 issues of ‘Growing Up Scrapbook’ of their Grand Children automatically archived in the Grandparent’s Tablet or Hand Phone, for anytime, anywhere viewing, not requiring WiFi coverage. (check with Vincent on this. Can we set this number to 10 or whatever or it has to be either no issue or as many as there are issues).
4) View or Listen to ‘Gem Collection’ of cute or meaningful Chats of their Grand Children, as extracted by Parent from the Kid’s Chat History.
5) Save (and View) individual contents they can see in the Grandpa App as myFavorite for anytime, anywhere viewing without WiFi coverage. (check with Vincent on this. If Scrapbook content cannot be saved as myFavorite, what can be saved as myFavorite?).
6) Save particularly selected issues of Scrapbook to ‘Cloud Deposit Box’ as a Back Up to the contents in his device.