Innovative, integrated scientific/graphing calculator with an intuitive and flexible interface.
• Graph functions, parametric equations and point sets using Cartesian or polar coordinate systems.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric equations.
• Calculate definite integrals of functions and parametric curves in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Calculate area under (or enclosed by) the graphs of functions (or parametric curves) in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Calculate arc length of the graphs of functions or parametric curves in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Calculate expressions containing complex numbers, such as, (2+3i)^i+5∠(4). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit. The result is given in standard, polar and other forms.
• Choice of scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Choice of background color for the calculator.
• Curve fitting and linear regression lines: When plotting a point set, the graphing calculator can also find and graph the polynomial of the least degree containing all the points. It can also find and graph the least-squares line - which best fits the given set of points. Or, you can just connect the points with straight lines to form a polygon, for example.
• The calculator also provides a very useful and intuitive units converter for converting units of mass, length, time and many more quantities.
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Power functions
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD, DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma function Γ and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and Step functions.
Additional features when you upgrade
• Graph multiple functions, parametric equations and point sets simultaneously.
• Find all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click.
• Find the points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• Calculate symbolic derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph the derivatives.
Syntax( by examples)
The graphing calculator, for convenience, automatically appends a default interval to function and parametric expressions and graphs or does calculations over the interval. You can change the endpoints of the interval, of course.
• Function: f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Parametric: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for t.) Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma (no enclosing parentheses around p(t) ).
• Point set: 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction menu accompanying this graphing calculator.
• A temporary fix has been applied to prevent crashes on some devices, including Galaxy S5 on specific carriers. Until a permanent solution is found you may not be able to change the background color for the calculator on these devices. Please send feedback for a more prompt permanent fix.