If you are looking for a graphing calculator with powerful features that is also easy-to-use on phones and tablets, this graphing calculator is made for you. When using this calculator, you do not have to switch between different scientific and graphing calculators; both are integrated into one. Moreover, the graphing calculator automatically detects the type of expressions (function, parametric, points), so you don't have to switch between different modes.The calculator leads you to the required results with the least number of clicks.
Since Android devices come in many different sizes, this graphing calculator also provides a way to customize the user interface (including changing of font size) to fit your devices' screens perfectly.
• Graph multiple functions, parametric curves and point sets (scattered plot) simultaneously with a single click.
• Polar graphs of the above.
• Curve fitting and least squares lines (when plotting a point set).
• Find all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click.
• Find the points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• Calculate symbolic derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph them with a single click.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric equations.
• Calculate definite integral, area under (or enclosed by) the graphs of functions (or parametric curves) and arc length in both Cartesian and polar cases.
• Choice of scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Calculate expressions containing complex numbers, such as, (1+2i)^i-3∠(π/4). The result is given in standard, polar and other forms.
• Choice of background color for the calculator.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Power functions
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses (RAD, DEG)
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• Factorial, the Gamma function Γ and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and Step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error touch the ? mark; this intelligent graphing calculator gives you feedback by precisely indicating the error
Syntax( by examples)
The graphing calculator, for convenience, automatically appends a default interval to function and parametric expressions and graphs or does calculations over the interval. You can change the endpoints of the interval, of course.
• Function: f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Parametric: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma -- no enclosing parentheses around x(t), y(t) .
• Point set: 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
The calculator also provides a very useful and intuitive units converter for converting units of mass, length, time and many more quantities.
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction of this Graphing Calculator.
• Now you can also change the font size of the input box and the result box.
• Other improvements.
• Please refer to the built-in instruction for additional information.