Graphite is a STL and GCode model viewer for Android. It allows you check your 3D models for printing on the go and enables you do simple editing without being on your computer. Graphite is currently the only GCode enabled app on the Google Play Market that allows you to view the calculated printing paths in the palm of your hand. This makes Graphite the perfect mobile companion to your 3D printer.
Graphite's user interface is built upon the Android 4 interface and includes well known gestures for simple model navigation. You can also customize the viewing space to fit with your own 3D printer. Scale the virtual groundplane to the size of your printer and you instantly know how big your print is going to be. In GCode mode you can step through all printing layers and display empty printing paths.
Graphite's functions include:
* Open STL and GCode files, directly from webbrowsers, dropbox, email apps and more
* Intuitive Material design
* GCode viewer (View the printing paths of your 3D printer)
* Wire frame view, solid edge view
* Anaglyph 3D for red-blue glasses
* Save screenshots of your models
* Simple model editing functions: move, scale, rotate
* Phone and Tablet optimized
* Ad supported, opt-out through in-app purchase
If you have trouble opening certain files, feel free to contact us at: rootzerogames [at] gmail [dot] com
* Increased GCode rendering speed
* Minor bug fixes and improvements