Graupner HoTT Viewer enables you to have the telemetry data displayed on your smartphone as well as have them spoken out. This includes sensors attached to your receiver. The voice output can be configured to repeat in custom intervals. You can also set custom thresholds to trigger a message. By creating various “configurations” you can create views specific to any of your models.
As a matter of course you can follow your models GPS-coordinates on Google Maps™. In case of a lost signal the last transmitted coordinates are saved and the software will guide you to your model by direction and distance (which usually works better than a mapview).
To be able to receive data from your transmitter there has to be a bluetooth module connected to it. You can find those on the productpage for your transmitter under Accessories.
Unauthorized copying, editing or reengineering of this software is strongly prohibited.
Copyright 2012 by Graupner
- fix transmitter voltage display and selection in configuration
- fix vario 2 sec integration calculation
- make simulation disabled as default
- simulation mode must be activated by preferences
- vario tone will change frequency and pulse rate
- google play service update