Greece GuideWithMe is an offline travel guide, which recommends detailed articles around the country in relation to your current location. Developed by travelers and for travelers, GuideWithMe is a rich source of general travel info as well as off the beaten track advice.
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Greece travel guide contains around 260 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 260 wellchosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
• EXPLORE INTERESTING CITIES OF GREECE. Greece, Thessaloniki, Heraklion, Athens, Rhodes, Crete, Corinth, Patras, Volos, Piraeus, Rethymno, Edessa, Larissa, Acharnes, Ioannina, Chania, Chalkida, Trikala, Katerini, Drama, Veria, Kozani, Sparta, Alexandria, Corfu, Thira, Santorini, Kos, Mykonos, Zakynthos, Corfu, Lefkada and many other places and resorts in Greece.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to [email protected]
or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Check out our travel guides:
Google +: http://plus.google.com/+Guidewithme/
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: currently the app is available only in the English language.
● Updated articles and images from wikivoyage
● Fixed minor issues