How many color combinations can you recall in this Simon Memory Game?
Find out now with this ultimate brain game for kids and for all ages!
Help Greylo recall the color combinations to beat your highscore and use him as your dress up doll. =)
Do you even have what it takes to dress up Greylo with the epic platinum suit?
Based on the concept of retro Simon Memory Game games like Simon Says, Touch-Me or Senso, with Greylo as the cute and funny animal as main character imitating every move you do with funny animations, it all gets to a new level of awesomeness!
Graphics similar to the beautiful classic 2D games like sonic games for the 1990s consoles, as well as crisp sound effects fitting perfectly to the game atmosphere, Greylo is the best free Simon Memory Game to train your memory while having a lot of fun at the same time.
The better you get at following the patterns of color and sound, the more coins you get as a reward. Those coins can be used to purchase funny costumes and outfits for Greylo. From animal outfits like cat or mouse suits to the shiny silver, gold and platinum dress, you can decide how your own personalized Greylo should look!
Become a pro in remembering the color and sound sequences and challenge your friends on who has the best skills to recall with this Simon Memory Game!
+++ How To Play: +++
- You start with one sound + block animation (red block, green block, yellow block, blue block)
- Try to recall the sound and color combinations and repeat them to let Greylo dance
- Follow the color combinations as long as you can
- Every time you follow a sequence correctly, one pattern will be added
- Earn coins for every correct move
- One wrong touch and it's Game Over!
- If you have earned enough coins: go to the store and buy new stuff to dress up Greylo
+++ Features: +++
- Cute and happy 2D graphics and audio
- Funny animal Greylo
- Different speed settings, in which the patterns are played back
- Memorize and recall the color combinations
- Easy gameplay
- One of the best brain games for kids and adults
- Infinite sequence-length
- Wonderful, smooth animations
- Earn coins to buy new outfits and use Greylo as a dress up doll
- More than 4000 combinations to dress up Greylo
- Remake of one of the best 70s brain training games!
This game was created by Marius Gerlich, the developer of the famous ZigZag, published by Ketchapp.