== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
You are all too familiar with screen full of icons in grids. Or are you? Who knew icons in grid could look this beautiful. Crete separate pages with 3x3 grid of icons of same group of applications; adorn each page with calligraphy header and date/time widget.== FEATURES ==
This skin set contains 22 skins in total; most skins working like an icon to launch one app each. The skins are - Calculator, Calendar, Calls, Chrome, Clock, Contacts, Date, Facebook, Gallery, Game, GMail, Maps, Msg, Music, News, Settings, Store, Time, Twitter, YouTube. +2 header skins. You can change apps assigned to these skins.
Skins that have some text - you can change the text color.== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select any Tiles skin you want from here. The skin will be applied to the widget.
- Repeat the step to place any number of widgets.
- Recommendation - Use Apex or Nova launcher. Grid size 10x8. Horizontal margin = large, Vertical margin = nonce. Dock and statusbar visible. Navbar stock size.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch all the steps in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSf0fcCNktk
Theme setup video below.Mail me if you have ANY issues.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.