Griddlers is a puzzle game that is about coloring diagram fields. Colored fields form a picture. The numbers next to the diagram show how to color fields. The rest is player skill. Griddlers is also often known under the name Nonograms, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pixel Puzzles, Hanjie. Every fan of puzzles must necessarily play Griddlers.
A few tips for beginners:
- in this puzzle game marking empty fields is as important as marking the full fields. Marking empty fields helps to solve diagram. Often without selecting empty fields nonogram can not be resolved.
- Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. A single error can spread over the entire nonogram and completely ruin the solution.
- 5 types of griddlers: small, medium, large, extra large and color.
- multipart griddlers
- an interface adapted to different screen sizes: zoom in and out, two ways to move board, thumbnail, undo up to 5 moves
- "How to play" plus interface tutorial
- hints - to help you solve nonogram