The Griffith App has been developed in partnership with Blackboard Inc. to provide staff, students and visitors to Griffith University (Australia) with a diverse suite of interactive features to enhance their university experience.
- Email: direct link to Griffith’s student email login page.
- Maps: scalable maps with augmented reality, "places" and "tours" features that provide information and directions to places of interest on each campus.
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Health-Safety: information for staff and students about resources available in support of Health & Safety in the work/study place.
- Net Quota: students and staff now have up-to-date access to their account details and monthly Internet usage.
- Learning: a mobile friendly interface for using Learning@Griffith to access on-line course material.
- News: browse and search Griffith news feeds.
- Directory: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email or place a call, find directions to their location and save contact information to your phone’s address book.
- Events: provides compiled event information from a range of university calendars.
- Timetables: search or browse through your class and course timetables.
- Courses: Access info about available programs and courses (degree finder).
- Study2015: Information for prospective and new students
- Transit: Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information sourced directly from Translink web site.
- GriffithPAY: Online shopping cart allows for purchase of a range of items required at the University.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Video: access Griffith's official YouTube Channel.
- ITunesU: connect to Griffith's iTunesU presence and access a range of podcast and streaming material.
- Emergency: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Surveys - Complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.
Updated maps - new and changed information for a number of buildings and places
GriffithPAY - shopping cart feature
Health-Safety - new resource to connect users to Health & Safety info
Changed "Open Day" to "Study 2015"
Changed "Emergency" icon (to comply with copyright requirements) and moved to front screen