The Griffith App has been developed in partnership with Blackboard Inc. to provide staff, students and visitors to Griffith University (Australia) with a diverse suite of interactive features to enhance their university experience.
- Email: direct link to Griffith’s student email login page.
- Maps: Integrated Google Maps that allows users to find places of interest on each campus.
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Health-Safety: information for staff and students about resources available in support of Health & Safety in the work/study place.
- Net Quota: students and staff now have up-to-date access to their account details and monthly Internet usage.
- Learning: a mobile friendly interface for using [email protected]
to access on-line course material (Blackboard Student).
- News: Griffith news feeds.
- Directory: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- Events: provides event information from a range of university calendars.
- Timetables: search or browse through your class and course timetables.
- Courses: Access info about available programs and courses (degree finder).
- Open Day: Information for prospective and new students about Open Day
- Transit: Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information sourced directly from Translink web site.
- GriffithPAY: Online shopping cart allows for purchase of a range of items required at the University.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Emergency: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Surveys: Complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.
- CareerBoard - Information about jobs and career opportunities available to students
- Accomm. - Describes the options available to those wanting to live on campus.
- Textbooks - Trade, buy or sell new and secondhand textbooks
- Alumni: Access to information for Alumni
Maps reverted from Google Maps to custom native maps (with building labels etc.) now that system stability has been restored.