The Griffith App has been developed in partnership with Blackboard Inc. to provide staff, students and visitors to Griffith University (Australia) with a diverse suite of interactive features to enhance their university experience.
- Email: direct link to Griffith’s student email login page.
- Maps: scalable maps with augmented reality, "places" and "tours" features that provide information and directions to places of interest on each campus.
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Health-Safety: information for staff and students about resources available in support of Health & Safety in the work/study place.
- Net Quota: students and staff now have up-to-date access to their account details and monthly Internet usage.
- Learning: a mobile friendly interface for using [email protected]
to access on-line course material.
- News: browse and search Griffith news feeds.
- Directory: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email or place a call, find directions to their location and save contact information to your phone’s address book.
- Events: provides compiled event information from a range of university calendars.
- Timetables: search or browse through your class and course timetables.
- Courses: Access info about available programs and courses (degree finder).
- Transit: Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information sourced directly from Translink web site.
- GriffithPAY: Online shopping cart allows for purchase of a range of items required at the University.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Video: access Griffith's official YouTube Channel.
- ITunesU: connect to Griffith's iTunesU presence and access a range of podcast and streaming material.
- Emergency: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Surveys - Complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.
- CareerBoard - Information about jobs and career opportunities available to students
- Accomm. - Describes the options available to those wanting to live on campus.
- Textbooks - Trade, buy or sell new and secondhand textbooks
This is a minor release to introduce the myGriffith Student Portal and also to update the visual design in line with Griffith’s new brand identity.
Please note that if you have customised the arrangement of icons inside the app, you might experience issues with spacing. This is a known issue, and deleting then reinstalling the app should fix the problem.