GRO GARDEN - let your kids discover ORGANIC GARDENING.
Meet Connie the Compost and her friends the Micro organisms. They live under the trees in your Gro Garden, right next to the animals, and they love old food scraps! When you feed Connie and her friends, magic things start to happen. They start producing nutritious soil that makes your crops grow faster and taste better. So after harvesting your tasty vegetables you can treat Banja the rabbit and all the other animals in the cottage. Along the way your Item Collection will also grow with cool items, good food, and badges to reward your progress.
Gro Garden is the fun place to learn about organic gardening and sustainable farming. Kids get to learn and understand environmental issues in a simple and entertaining way.
• Rich edutainment game with hundreds of possibilities
• Multitouch interface, play together with your friends
• Kid-friendly interface
• Handcrafted scenography
• No third-party advertising
• Diverse group of fun characters
• No in-app purchases
• "Learn-as-you-play" game. No written instructions
• Tips and tricks
“Gro Play really seizes the opportunity to early give children a foundation for learning about sustainability.", says Ingrid Pramling Samuelsson, World president of OMEP and UNESCO Chair man in Early Childhood Education and Sustainable Development.
“Play is not only the most fun way to learn, but also the most powerful. We want to entertain and inspire children and parents. Together we can create a more sustainable future.”, says Patricia Richter, CEO and co-founder of Gro Play.
ABOUT GRO PLAY
We are an independent creative studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, that offers eco-educational toys, games and apps. Gro Play is a founded by the social entrepreneur Patricia Richter, and is the proud winner of the Swedish Living Green award 2012.
Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/GroPlay
Visit our website: www.GroPlay.com
* A lot of new visual effects and improvements that make the game even more engaging and fun!
* Reduced the frequency of the vegetable eating bugs
* New guides that help you if you have trouble getting started with a scene
* General bug fixes and performance improvements