Requirements: Official Grooveshark Android App (requires subscription) http://mobile.grooveshark.com/
Please read the instructions, watch the video or feel free to email me for help.
Want to play your discovered music in Grooveshark mobile? Got Pandora, Shazam or SoundHound? Hate typing and flipping back and forth between the apps? This app eliminates the need to do that. You can now share your tagged/discovered songs with Grooveshark using the GrooveIn plugin. By sharing a song and selecting the GrooveIn app it will connect Grooveshark with your discovered music.
If you would like to help with translation, please email me. Google Translate only goes so far.
Supports: (All support English)
- Shazam (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese)
- YouTube (Spanish)
- Google Shopper
- TuneIn Radio
Will continue to add more sharing support
- Connects to the http://www.tinysong.com service to lookup the song information.
- If the app encounters an exception or an error it will log this information to a Flurry server, to help improve the app.
- Used to detect if the network is available to connect to the server.
The app is supported by ads and the following are required:
This product uses a Tinysong API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Escape Media Group. Grooveshark is the registered trade mark of the Escape Media Group.
- Fixed SoundHound sharing support.
- Fixed the missing SoundHound icon when sharing.