Records phone calls, user can listen, share, delete and add call notes to each individual recording, user can also enable or disable recording and can choose to save or ignore the recording after each call. Supports recording from four types of audio sources(Voice Call/Phone Line, Mic/Microphone, Voice UpLink/Your own voice, Voice DownLink/Your opponent’s voice) and two types of audio formats(3GP, MP4). On default this program records phone calls using Voice Call/Phone Line audio source and this type of audio source is not supported in some phones as it is not usually available out-of-the-box, it needs hardware support in your OS kernel. Suppose if your device does not support recording directly from Voice Call/Phone Line audio source, you can still use this program to record phone calls by changing the audio source to Mic/Microphone.
- Disable recording from other phone call recording apps while using this app.
- If you use Mic/Microphone as the audio source, check the speaker on and increase volume option for better recording of both you and your opponent’s voice.
- Multiple select delete for recording’s is only available for android 3.0(Honeycomb) and later versions.
- Only supports portrait orientation mode
- Record files are available in the GsCallRecorder folder in the SD card of your phone.
- This version is Free version and shows advertisements
For Advertisement free app please download paid version of this app.
Paid version link : http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sgiri.com.android.gs.callrecorder
Pro version supports android 2.1 and later versions.