The “GS Ecotest” application and the “Gamma Sapiens” portable radiation detector will turn your smartphone or tablet into the dosimeter!
Website for UKRAINE and RUSSIA - http://www.gamma-sapiens.com.ua
INTERNATIONAL website - http://www.ecotestshop.com/dosimeters-and-radiometers/gamma-sapiens
Measurement results are continuously transferred from “Gamma Sapiens” to “GS Ecotest” over the Bluetooth interface. Radiation measurements allow the operation of other smartphone features, such as making and receiving calls, sending and receiving SMS, setting up and using other applications.
Take control of the radiation level around you and monitor the dose accumulated in your body using “Gamma Sapiens” and “GS Ecotest”!
The “GS Ecotest” application provides:
- continuous flow of information about the radiation level and the accumulated dose from the “Gamma Sapiens” detector to the smartphone over the Bluetooth interface in real time;
- display of collected dosimetric information in one of 4 different graphic representations;
- display of collected dosimetric information with GPS coordinates on a map;
- automatic track formation of dosimetric measurements by different user-defined criteria;
- setting of one or more dose and dose rate threshold values that, when exceeded, are followed by light, audio, and vibration alarms actuated on the smartphone;
- storage of necessary dosimetric information (dose and dose rate) in a relational database;
- view of stored dosimetric information in a database within a certain period of time;
- dosimetric measurements exported in .kmz file for viewing on Google Earth and Google Maps, forwarding through the Internet and posting on social networks;
- operation of the detector from the smartphone;
- ability to use the smartphone in a normal mode – making and receiving calls, sending and receiving SMS, setting up and using other applications, etc., without interrupting the process of dosimetric measurement as well as loss of dosimetric data;
- work with other well-known “ECOTEST” TM dosimeters – МKS-05 “ТЕRRА” and RKS-01 “SТОRА-TU”.
The “Gamma Sapiens” detector enables:
- high dynamics and reliability of dosimetric measurement results;
- γ-radiation dose rate measurement in the rage of 0.1-5000 μSv/h;
- γ-radiation accumulated dose measurement in the rage of 0.001-9999 mSv;
- reliable transfer of dosimetric information to the smartphone through the Bluetooth interface at the distance of 5 m;
- wide operating temperature range – from -18°С to +50°С;
- ingress protection rating – ІР30;
- power supply – two ААА batteries;
- dimensions – 19 × 40 × 95 mm;
- weight without batteries – 50 g.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.0 additionally includes:
- Automatic track formation of dosimetric measurements by different user-defined criteria;
- Random view of previously generated tracks in a database and on a map;
- Dosimetric measurements exported in .kmz file for viewing on Google Earth and Google Maps, forwarding through the Internet and posting on social networks;
- New faster visualization and processing of dosimetric data on the map.