CAD Viewer-DWG FastView, a completely free CAD app, is a mobile terminal platform developed by Gstarsoft Co., Ltd, which is fully compatible with 2D/3D DWG drawings and helps users to view, edit, annotate and share CAD drawing files in the mobile terminal. It was awarded one of the Top Ten Most Used CAD APPS by 12CAD.com. CAD Viewer- DWG FastView, in support of reading other CAD files such as AutoCAD, makes CAD drawings accompany with you on a meeting, in the field or even when you’re out. It offers better communication with colleagues, explains CAD design proposal to client and frees you from office constraint to achieve free design anytime and anywhere.
1. Faster running speed when opening and editing DWG files. The new MC version can reach a higher level on opening speed and running performance.
2. Quick search for DWG files stored in your SD card or mobile phone and orderly management.
3. Precise Drawing. CAD Viewer-DWG FastView not only supports simple edition to drawings, but also locates drawing object accurately by inputting point coordinate values.
4.The World’s First Mobile CAD App With Solutions To Conflicting Files on Cloud Server. GstarCAD helps users deal with conflicts by themselves, ensures the safety of users’ CAD drawing, avoids data loss caused by self synchronization and realizes the intelligent and efficient collaboration working.
1. Real and Intelligent Collaboration Work Environment.
2. Browse and edit the downloaded cloud drawings without the essential Internet connection.
3. Download the CAD drawings you need and browse them in a better speed even without the Internet connection.
4. Upload the local drawings in MC to the cloud server.
5. Assure the security and safety of your CAD drawings and data.
6. Deliver the right solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers.
If you have any problems about the software, you can send an email to us at anytime.
1. Fixed the bugs of app crash or blank screen;
2. Fixed the bugs of access failure of files on sd card;
3. Improve the performance of drawings opening.