Experience the richest racing simulation ever released on Android devices - and the best part is it won’t cost a thing to get started right now!
Download the game for FREE and take your first steps into the huge and fascinating Career mode. Pass driving tests and win races to progress as you unlock more cars and events with in-game credits and XP. Hours of racing thrills are waiting for you now!
And for those who want to unlock everything lightning fast, you can purchase XP multipliers and credit packs directly from the game.
FULL GAME KEY FEATURES
• 26 manufacturers and 111 licensed cars to buy, drive and upgrade including the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, top of the line Ferrari models and even the Ford Model T.
• A new and elaborate physics engine particular to each car for the most realistic driving simulation on Android devices. Master your racing skills and tune your car just right to maximize performance.
• A wide variety of tracks, from the official Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to urban tracks, speed rings and rally tracks.
• A huge and fascinating Career mode: Pass license tests and enter to win increasingly prestigious racing events.
• Play against drivers from all over the world with local and online multiplayer for up to 6 players. Reach the top of the GT Racing: Motor Academy leaderboards.
Developed and published by Gameloft
Contact us at [email protected]
for any problems you may have with this application.
Note: Version 1.2.4. requires a new permission called "Automatically Start at Boot". This permission is used to send you some information about the game through notifications. It will NOT make the game launch at boot. The option to receive notifications can be turned off from the game's options.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
-Fixed issues with accessing the online multiplayer on some devices;
-Improved the security and stability of the communication protocol with the server
-New devices supported