A Premier Gospel Newspaper featuring Gospel Artists across the nation! "We pledge to serve as a forum promoting spiritual growth, educational advancement, political empowerment, economic development, health & wellness." Editor-in-Chief Mr. Tracey Harris.
- The Gospel Tribune Atlanta Newspaper is committed to providing reliable journalism without bias across all media platforms. Whether in print, online or by mobile device, our unique and fact-based content will educate, encourage, inspire and uplift the community.
- On-time delivery of gospel news, & information whether in print or electronic form, is our top priority.
- Our writers, editors, artists and photographers serve as a voice for the people, churches, organizations and businesses in our communities across the nation.
- The Gospel Tribune Atlanta shares resources and tools for continued advancement/education with all viewers/readers.
- Education. Our education program uses the newspaper to connect curriculum goals and objectives to “real-world” information. - Whether online or in print, our content is organized to bring you concise stories and timely information to educate, encourage, inspire and uplift.
- The views of our readers provide very important feedback every day that we pay close attention to.
- We have customer service professionals available to assist you. Feel free to contact us via the website: www.gospeltribuneatlanta.com or via email: [email protected]
24 hours a day.