Step-by-step instructions for 26 of the best Guard Sweeps that get you from the bottom to the top starting in a wide variety of guard positions. Useable with and without the gi in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Submission Grappling, and MMA.
Stephan Kesting is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blackbelt, an instructor in Combat Submission Wrestling, and has over 30 years of martial arts experience. He operates Grapplearts.com, one of the most respected grappling sites on the web.
In this app Stephan takes you through the most effective high percentage sweep techniques, starting from the closed guard, open guard, half guard, butterfly guard, X guard and spider guard. Every technique is presented with the intention of giving you an easy and effective way to get to the top position where you can dominate a match.
This app - Grapplearts Sweeps - includes:
* 26 high percentage guard sweeps broken down using high quality video instruction into easy-to-follow steps
* 6 detailed breakdowns and my top training tips for the most common guard positions.
* 'Additional Details' videos for every technique, taking you through the advanced points to make that technique truly effective
* All the material is shot in high definition video so it looks great on your Android device
* Position-based menus to get you to the technique you need easily and quickly
* This app is self-contained. Once you've downloaded it you do NOT need an internet connection to view the step-by-step techniques or the detail videos
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* BONUS: by purchasing this app you also become eligible to download Stephan's highly-reviewed 'Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-jitsu' book for free!
1 - Tips for the Closed Guard
2 - Back Climb
3 - Single Hook Sweep
4 - Hip Buck Sweep
5 - Pendulum Sweep
6 - Tips for the Open Guard
7 - Balloon Sweep
8 - Lumberjack Sweep
9 - Tripod Sweep
10 - Tomahawk Sweep
11 - Omoplata Sweep
12 - Tips for the Half Guard
13 - Back Climb
14 - Bridging Sweep
15 - Foot Grab Sweep
16 - Rollunder Sweep
17 - Butterfly Lift
18 - Tips for the Butterfly Guard
19 - Butterfly Sweep
20 - Armdrag
21 - Ankle Pick
22 - Modified Lumberjack Sweep
23 - Idiot Sweep
24 - Tips for the X Guard
25 - Standup Sweep
26 - Far Leg Buckle
27 - Back Trip Sweep
28 - Banana Peel Sweep
29 - Tips for the Spider Guard
30 - Leg Reaping Sweep
31 - Baiting Sweep
32 - Double Biceps Balloon Sweep
Fix for some url's not working.
Fix the Video's downloading multiple times. Please do a complete uninstall and reinstall, sorry about that.