The Guardian Crosswords app offers a 14-day free trial, then choose from various subscription options, or purchase crosswords packs from the Guardian's extensive crossword archive.
Play crosswords offline on your phone or tablet, in portrait or landscape.
Cryptic crosswords are published Monday to Friday, and Quick crosswords are published Monday to Saturday.
Start your two-week free trial now. After the trial, monthly subscription options are £1.49 for Quick crosswords, £1.49 for Cryptic crosswords, or £1.99 for both. Rates are per month, subscriptions will auto-renew, can be cancelled at any time via Google Play.
Full feature list:
- Auto-download of available puzzles when you open the app
- Filter crosswords by type - the app remembers your preference
- Timer - timer starts and stops when you enter and leave the grid view
- Share completion times or clues with friends via email, SMS and social networks*
- Check or cheat settings
- Browse clues - scroll through clues without leaving the grid
- Pinch and zoom - adjust the screen to suit you
- Puzzle packs - purchase crosswords from the Guardian crossword archive
*There is a known issue with Facebook, in that we cannot automatically copy clue text into your post. We hope to resolve this in a future update.
* There are known issues with non-Android keyboards. Swype keyboards do not work.
- All content in the Guardian app is copyright Guardian News and Media Ltd 2012. All rights reserved
- Terms and conditions: http://www.guardian.co.uk/help/terms-of-service
- To contact our support team, please email [email protected]
- Fixes a crash reported by some users on Android 2.2
- If you have any downloading problems please get in touch with us via [email protected]
, so we can make a refund if required.