- This is an unofficial game guide walkthrough of the game;
- We do not own ' Euro Truck Simulator 2' nor we are associated with it;
- The copyrighted material in this app is allowed by the COPYRIGHT LAW: FAIR USE;
- All trademarks, logos, and images are property of their respective and rightful owners;
- Any content will be removed if asked by the legal owners.
This is not a game, but only a guide to play the game and it needs an internet connection to work.
This guide is not authorized or created by the authors or legal representatives of the game guide for which this guide was made for. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines please contact us (by email [email protected]
) to discuss.
When Euro Truck Simulator 2 was first brought to my attention, I'll admit I thought the attraction had to be based in irony. To wake up one morning and find the gaming community is going crazy over a trucking sim is unusual enough to make one suspect some sort of joke.
As I played the game for the first time, I laughed. Here I was, driving a truck from London to Sheffield, trailer full of ice cream, and it was hilarious. In my ignorant, patronizing way, I was crudely mocking myself and the idea of simulators as I tootled along the motorway, giggling like an uneducated clown.
A week later, and I have loans to repay, trucks to paint, and goddamn me if these peas don't get to Calais in time. There's no irony anymore. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is too serious for such tomfoolery!