Guidelines: Bible Study for Today's Ministry and Mission
Guidelines let you take your Bible study with you wherever you go. The week-by-week structure inspires thought, prayer and action and supports both daily and intense bursts of reading and reflection. Try before you buy with our sample readings then decide on which length of subscription you'd like to the Guideline service.
This unique Bible reading resource offers in-depth study, drawing on the insights of current scholarship. It is written by a global pool of leading scholars and represents a stimulating and thought provoking breadth of Christian tradition. This new Guidelines app means that you can build your own personal reference library to keep on your device.
The weekly readings or Guidelines are broken into six separate sections, with an introduction giving context to the passage and a final section providing points for thought and prayer. Fit your readings around your work or home routine, and read as many or few sections as you wish on any given day. Each contributor makes suggestions of books for further study.
- Click on the weekly sub-section to see your readings for that week
- Build up your own personal reference library of Guidelines commentary – all downloads are permanently stored on your app
-Readings displayed in book page format, so no need to scroll down and lose your place
- Book format lets you swipe onto the next reading effortlessly
- Browse by contributor, date or bible book
- Use alongside your own bible or use the links to the Bible Gateway online resource
- Downloads are all stored within the app so you can access all readings without an internet connection
The Guidelines app comes with two Guidelines worth of free readings, that you can keep and use on your device forever. Subscriptions for 1 or 12 month periods for future readings are available for purchase within the app.
Guidelines is commissioned by Canon Dr Jeremy Duff and edited by Lisa Cherrett.
Guidelines is a publication of BRF.
For more about BRF visit
Added data up to end April 2015