Lots of people were waiting for this moment from a long time ago...
GuriGame 3D has arrived! :D
GuriGame is a Labyrinth-like game, in which you can test your skills.
This game has a feature that most similar games do not have: you can set two properties of the physics applied ingame, and you can feel a whole new experience if you try them.
The object of the game is to get the ball from the start point to the target point, without hitting any obstacles (as you can see on one of the screenshots, which shows the instrumctions).
The game has funny sounds in it :) (But they can be turned off if needed)
The biggest step since the demo version is that GuriGame is now a 3D game. For 3D graphics, the game uses OpenGL ES 2.0, which is available since Android 2.2. However, if a phone seems to have no OpenGL, the game immediately switches to Canvas mode (2D like the demo).
You can compete for the best time on a map with your friends :D
There are not much levels yet, but if the game will be popular enough, I'll create a level editor, that you can use to make your own dream levels. :)
PERMISSIONS: the INTERNET permission is required to send the result from the game to the server. The connection is not used in any other way.
If you'd like to tell me your opinion about the game, or you have some good idea, feel free to send me a mail: [email protected]
Have fun :)
Changes since the DEMO:
- 3D graphics (3D objects, cameraeffect)
- Real physics simulation (Box2D)
- You can PAUSE the game while running (just tap the screen)
- GuriGame keeps of the best time for each level. So you can competeyou'd like to
- Results can be saved online. If you want to show the world how fast you are, then this is the time for you.
- New Objects: crosses (you should try the game to see them all :D )
- Improved Android stability
- New levels (not much, but something)