With GV-Eye for Android, you can connect to GeoVision IP devices (GV-IP Camera, GV-SNVR, GV-Video Server) and software (GV-VMS, GV-Mobile Server, GV-Recording Server, GV-DVR/NVR) from Android-based mobile devices to remotely watch live view, play back surveillance videos, take snapshots, trigger remote outputs and etc.
Live View, PIP (Picture-in-picture), Fisheye Dewarping (optional), PTZ Control & Preset, Remote Playback, I/O Output Trigger, Snapshot, 2-Way Audio, Stream Switching, Device Search, Hardware Decoding
GV-Eye version: V2.2
OS supported: Android 4.0 ~ 5.1.1
GV-IP Devices & Software supported: Please refer to the installation guide for details.
For questions or suggestions, please visit GeoVision's website at http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/4_0.asp or contact GeoVision Support at [email protected]
for updates and solutions!
- Support for GV-DVR/NVR (V8.6 or later)
- Support for up to 96 live views with each page displaying 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, or 16 channels
- Fisheye demo channel, allowing users to experience the features for free
- Audio callback available when connecting to GV-IP devices and GV-Recording Server (V1.3 or later)
- Failure of app occurred when installing GV-Eye on devices with Intel CPU
For a complete version history, please visit our website: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/5_4.asp