Important Notice to all GeoVision users!
For questions or suggestions, please visit GeoVision's website at http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/4_0.asp or contact GeoVision Support at [email protected]
for updates and solutions!
GV-Eye V2.3 is a free remote view application that allows you to access the GV-IP devices from your iPhone or iPad to remotely watch multiple live views, receive audio, do PTZ control, play back recordings, trigger a remote output and take snapshots. It supports Megapixel resolution for quality imaging.
Connection settings can be added to the address book for quick and direct access.
The previous connection setting is saved by default.
GV-Eye V2.3 supports MPEG4/H264/MJPEG codec up to 704 x 480/704 x 576 resolution and MJPEG/H.264 codec up to 4000 x 3000 resolution.
Live Display of Multiple Channels
Multiple layouts & channels can be displayed.
You can click any channel to access its single view.
- Single-Channel Management
If the connected camera has PTZ functions such as presets, focus, and zoom, you can move and adjust the camera.
You can force output devices to send alarms.
You can take a snapshot to save the live image.
You can receive audio from IP device and talk back to IP device
You can playback recording events
GV-VS12 (Firmware V1.07 or later)
GV-VS14 (Firmware V1.01 or later)
- Support for group management for GV-IP devices
- Support for H.265 decoding
- Support for adding IP Devices from GV-SNVR0411 (Firmware V2.00 or later) through QR Code
- Addition of the Fisheye Dewarp button in the playback window, which allows the user to adjust image alignment, select display mode and define the installation type
-Addition of the Rotate button in the playback window, which rotates the playback display by 90° for each tap