This app is currently broken. The Guild Wars team has temporarily disabled their web api (which is used to propagate all information in this app) due to conflicts with the new megaserver layout. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that that this is eventually resolved. Its been going on for two months so far!
Cheers and find that epic lewt!
Never miss another meta event in Guild Wars 2 (GW2)! Whether you are cooking, watching tv, or just too lazy to alt+tab. Automatic refreshes + notifications will alert you when and where you need to be in Tyria.
This app gathers data directly from ArenaNet guaranteeing accuracy.
IMPORTANT: Configure settings if you wish to disable notifications or conserve data! Wifi only is default for automatic refreshes.
- Displays active meta events and their status in easy to see colors
- Notifications when a meta changes state. Even when app is not open!
- Mark completed events (long press)
- Find open CoF/CoE/Temples
- Examine meta event chains (click event)
- Reset marked events on timer when server resets
- Auto and manual refresh
- Customize able refresh timer to optimize battery life
Meta events are grouped per Meta and each event is given a state.
- Active = Happening now!
- Preparation = Event is about to start
- Warmup = Waiting... (before preparation)
- Success = Event was successfully completed
- Failure = Event failed
- Lookup what servers an event is active on
- Event Timers!
Disable background polling or increase refresh interval to save battery life.
Set settings to keep screen always on if you use side by side with GW2
Please email me with questions, comments, suggestions, or bugs!
3.5 - 12/7/2013
- Map information about Meta Event locations available in "Event Details"
- No longer receive notifications for events marked "Completed"
Thanks for supporting :)