This app showcases the functions of PhoneGap, a cross-platform mobile development framework.
The app is open-source. Source code is available at http://www.gwtmobile.com
GWT Mobile PhoneGap Showcase has implemented the following PhoneGap functions:
Accelerometer: Tap into the device's motion sensor.
Camera: Capture a photo using the device's camera.
Capture: Provides access to the audio, image, and video capture capabilities of the device.
Compass: Obtain the direction that the device is pointing.
Contacts: Work with the device's contact database.
Device: Gather device specific information.
Geolocation: Make your application location aware.
Media: Record and play back audio files.
Network: Quickly check the network state.
Notification: Visual, audible, and tactile device notifications.
Storage: Provides access to the devices storage options.
Plugins: Child Browser
Note: the Database storage function is not currently wrapped, as webkit browsers all support database now. This function may become useful when PhoneGap works on Windows Mobile 7 phone, which does not have in-browser database support.
11. Upgrade to PhoneGap 1.4.1.
10. Fixed ICS blank screen problem.
9. Upgraded to PhoneGap 1.2.0.
8. Added Facebook plugin.
7. Upgraded to PhoneGap 1.0.0.
6. Upgraded to PhoneGap 0.9.5.
5. Completed Contacts functions.
4. Added Local Storage functions.
3. Added Media Recording functions.
2. Overhauled File functions with PhoneGap 0.9.5 implementation.
1. Added Child Browser plugin.