GYC's official app! There exists, today, an army of dedicated young people within the Seventh-day Adventist church who yearn to demonstrate Nehemiah’s leadership, Daniel’s integrity, Mary’s humility, Paul’s passion for evangelism, and Christ’s love for God and humanity. It is the goal of GYC and its members to seek and galvanize such young people. We aim to mobilize existing youth and young adult ministries that are fully committed to the distinctive message and mission of the Adventist church towards the proclamation of the Three Angels’ Messages.
GYC seeks to equip and inspire young people to be Christian ambassadors to their respective places of work and study by:
* Providing Biblical training in the form of participatory workshops, Bible studies, and inspirational messages at its annual conference.
* Fostering and encouraging Christian fellowship among young people from diverse socioeconomic statuses, educational degrees, geographical locations, and racial/ethnic backgrounds.
* Creating network opportunities for Adventist young people and youth-oriented ministries.
* Encouraging young people to assume leadership responsibilities in the Seventh-day Adventist Church by employing their experience and talents in planning and presenting the annual conference and other events.
- 2014 conference data
- social media integration
- access digital version of program guide
- send GYC your outreach day testimony
- bug fixes