If you do swim, easy athletics, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or any other sports, and want to keep track of all your achievements, take advantage of our a training notebook.
*New* French language added!
*New* Tabata Timer added!
German and Italian languages added.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
- Exercises guide, info about 250 exercises
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is full version with unlimited checkpoints count.
1. Added the ability to exchange training programs between users (import and export training cycle)
2. Fixed bug: when you export to csv history when opened in MS Excel Russian characters are not displayed correctly ( changed text encoding )
3. Fixed bug: after removing Google+ account in the directory exercise shows "Demo"