Gymme! Your android body building personal trainer!
You no longer need timers, pens or paper to manage your workouts.
Spend two minutes to enter your workout and... that's it ... everything else is done by Gymme.
Gymme will automatically tell you what's your next workout! Record your performance (enter weight/reps/sets), leave yourself a comment/note (optional), use the rest timer for precise rest periods before the next set or exercise.
Gymme will automatically save a log of your session!
A great 1RM tool will calculate indirect maximals and correct weights per reps/set
- preloaded workout ready to use for beginners and intermediate
- 430+ exercises (with images). You can add custom exercises, set your favorites and manage Selector information (eg: seat position)
- SEND/SHARE WORKOUTS! You can send a workout to a friend or, if you're a personal trainer, send it to your clients
- PRINT & SEND workouts by email
- Personal Trainer Mode: each clients has his own wo and measures' archive
- Widget for under-trained muscle groups! (Pro ONLY)
- WORKOUT GENERATOR! Enter 4 simple parameters and Gymme will build a workout for you!
- accurate calculation of expected workout duration
- accurate calculation of expected workout intensity
- powerful performance logging and progress charting engine (eg: Analyze your workouts for Muscle Group - Volume, Muscle Group - Rest, Training intensity, Physical progression (Weight, body measurements), and many many more!
- automatically load the next routine to be performed (for that week) and automatically load the next exercise to be performed during that workout session
- use you're own style for recording weights (eg: one side, both sides, both sides + barbell)
- save and inspect your workout logs
- accurate kcal burst calculation (per set/exercise/routine)
- in-line editing of sets during workout
- multiple countdown timers
- benchmark: Best performances archive
- wide range of options
- backup/restore your data
- custom exercise groups
- can download and import wo files from site
wo Exec: set worktime and overall worktime
+30 kettlebell exercises
added neck and glutes measures
overall stats: added total worktime, average worktime and longest session
preferences to set requested measures
downloadable workouts preloaded in offline archive (internet permission removed)
overall stats from main screen
builder: added "Twenty-ones" and "Rest Pause" styles
builder: added styles' explanation
wo exec: progress bar and personal note indicator
exer list: labels for indicators
exercises: save confirmation only if there were changes
added kettlebell tool (other preloaded exercises will come), added 10 exercises
secondary muscle group involved in exercise
new option: start rest days count only when group intensity is sufficient
new warmup exercises:
-Overhead Lunge Walk
-Warrior Lunge Stretch
-Seated 90/90 Stretch
-Rocking Ankle Mobilization
-Scapular Wall Slide
-Upper Trap Stretch
-Reverse Lunge with Posterolateral Reach