You no longer need timers, pens or paper to manage your workouts.
Spend two minutes to enter your workout and... that's it ... everything else is done by Gymme.
Gymme will automatically tell you what's your next workout! Record your performance (enter weight/reps/sets), leave yourself a comment/note (optional), use the rest timer for precise rest periods before the next set or exercise.
Gymme will automatically save a log of your session!
A great 1RM tool will calculate indirect maximals and correct weights per reps/set
- preloaded workout ready to use for beginners and intermediate
- 500+ exercises (with images). You can add custom exercises, set your favorites and manage Selector information (eg: seat position)
- SEND/SHARE WORKOUTS! You can send a workout to a friend or, if you're a personal trainer, send it to your clients
- PRINT & SEND workouts by email
- Personal Trainer Mode: each clients has his own wo and measures' archive
- Widget for under-trained muscle groups! (Pro ONLY)
- WORKOUT GENERATOR! Enter 4 simple parameters and Gymme will build a workout for you!
- Manage every kind of workout: Drop set, supersets, tri-sets, timed sets, muscle failure,21s
- accurate calculation of expected workout duration
- accurate calculation of expected workout intensity
- powerful performance logging and progress charting engine (eg: Analyze your workouts for Muscle Group - Volume, Muscle Group - Rest, Training intensity, Physical progression (Weight, body measurements), and many many more!
- automatically load the next routine to be performed (for that week) and automatically load the next exercise to be performed during that workout session
- use you're own style for recording weights (eg: one side, both sides, both sides + barbell)
- save and inspect your workout logs
- accurate kcal burst calculation (per set/exercise/routine)
- in-line editing of sets during workout
- multiple countdown timers
- benchmark: Best performances archive
- wide range of options
- backup/restore your data
- custom exercise groups
- import workouts from offline archive (device resident)
free workout: you can build a workout on the fly
attached time in csv export files
10 New exercises:
Bicep Curl on Stability Ball with Leg Raised
Bicep Curl Squat
Hammer Curls with Rope
Standing One Arm Triceps Extension
Lateral Lunge with Bicep Curl
Forward Lunge with Bicep Curl
Squat to Bench with Dumbbells
Standing Overhead Triceps Extension
Prone Incline Bicep Curls
Smith Machine Hack Squat