Application developed for HIV-positive patients, with the following features:
- Schedule of current treatment which can be programmed by the user (featuring a reminder at times when user must take medication and a reminder when medication is running low).
- Appointment/test/consultation schedule which sends notifications of upcoming events
- Daily planner linked up to schedule for noting down information or appointments
- List of antiretroviral drugs, detailing their properties and ingredients.
- Database of Centres for infectious diseases (in Italy) which can be searched for by name, the region or province they are situated in, and their exact geographical location.
- Information for patients on restrictions imposed in the different countries around the world.
- HELP ME! Using GPS location tracking or a mobile phone to notify friends and relatives via text message of your exact location if help is needed (ill health, emergency)