Does it take more water to take a bath or wash a car?
Do you use more water than the average Joe?
Do you know how to save up to $200 on your water bill each year?
Take the H2OTracker™ quiz and find out!
H2OTracker™ is a water conservation game that helps you estimate water use in and around your house so you can conserve, save money and earn points toward prizes! Track your water use and score!
- See gallons used in everyday activities such as taking a shower or watering your lawn
- Earn points toward prizes just by taking the quiz and answering water trivia questions
- See total water usage in gallons and dollars
- Compare your usage to others living in the same area
- Get tips to help you reduce your consumption
- Get promotions & offers from your local water district
- Earn more points by conserving and then updating quiz answers
What’s new in the drought update? Great tools to help residents understand the drought and become more efficient with their water use!
Want to know exactly how long to run your sprinklers for your trees and shrubs so they thrive during a drought? H2OTracker™ will show you how many minutes per sprinkler head type!
Is someone letting water run down the street? Let your city know! You can even take a picture and send it with your report.
Want to know the dos and don'ts during a drought? This version will help you know exactly what restrictions are in place for each drought stage. It will also help you learn about snowpack and reservoir levels and why they are critical to our drinking supply.
H2OTracker is to be used as a guideline toward water awareness and conservation. Calculations are approximations and display relative use as compared to average households. A detailed water calculator will be available online at our website soon.
We hope you enjoy H2OTracker™! Thank you for helping to save this very precious resource. Please send feedback to: [email protected]
Drought Response Update: Added tools to help residents understand drought restrictions in their area and educate themselves on how to become more efficient with their water use.