One of the main time management rules is to carry out activities that improve performance and save time automatically. The only way to come at such automatic performance is to make your activities a habit, build them into your daily schedule, and get used to them. The Habitizer Productivity app assists you in arranging the whole process.
Habitizer Productivity is an app that allows you to get new habits, improve your performance at work, and remain healthy, fit, and mentally balanced.
How does the app work? The extensive list of habits divided into 7 sections (Time Management, Personal Development, Performance Enhancement etc.) allows you to decide on your goals (e.g. Be offline while performing important tasks, Read professional literature, Avoid sitting on social networks etc.) If you are in two minds, take a test and get advice. If there’s no suitable habit on the list, create your own one. Next you customize the list of habits setting their duration, the time and type of notification. And that’s it! Now the app controls habit development within the whole period reminding you of your goals, keeping records, and tracking your progress. As soon as the period is over, Habitizer Productivity sums up the results and saves them.
Advantages of Habitizer Productivity:
• Option to select ready-made habits on the list or create your own ones
• Availability of healthy lifestyle, fitness, diet, and health control habits from the original Habitizer app
• Compact, stylish, and modern design
• Daily motivation tips
• Simple and flexible settings
• Sharing progress with your friends in social networks
Habitizer Productivity works both independently and together with the Habitizer app (in this case the apps are located in adjacent tabs, while the selected goals are put together on a common list).
With the free version of Habitizer Productivity you can:
- make a list of 3 habits
- select goals from 3 sections
- create as many as 5 custom habits
- set habit duration to a maximum of 3 weeks
- use basic content
- share your achievements with friends in social networks.
Some small fixes, FB unlocked