DashClock extension that shows the open/close status of your chosen hackerspace.
What is Hackerspace?
A hackerspace (also referred to as a hacklab, makerspace, or hackspace) is a community-operated workspace where people with common interests, often in computers, technology, science, digital art or electronic art, can meet, socialize and/or collaborate.
This application makes use of the SpaceAPI. You can see more information about SpaceAPI here http://spaceapi.net
The purpose of the Space API is to define a unified specification across the hackerspaces that can be used to expose information to web apps or any other application.
• This is an extension for DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD), not a stand-alone app
• The app is only available for Android 4.2+ since the DashClock itself is also available for Android 4.2+
1. Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
2. Add an instance of DashClock Widget to your lock screen or home screen
3. Open DashClock settings and add the extension "HackDash"
4. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and choose your hackerspace from the list.
You can also see the status of your hackerspace by dialing *#*#47#*#* on your phone's dial pad. Look at the initials of the word hackerspace if you forgot the number 47 ;)
The application is open source and licensed under Apache License 2.0
• Please report bugs on github
• Please rate, review, use and share the app :)
Brought to you by Said Tahsin Dane of Istanbul Hackerspace
If you run into problems, feel free to contact me via email.